Hi everyone!Over the past two weeks we have been reading the first three chapters of "The Hunger Games"!
This week and next week we will continue on in the story of Katniss Everdeen and hopefully "the odds will ever be in her favor" as she prepares to enter the Hunger Games.
Please use the comments section below to share any thoughts you have about the story so far and any predictions you would like to make!
Happy Martisor!
The Hunger Games
This is an incredible story about surviver,that make people to care about the others people,but is strange.Candace is a very powerful girl,who want to protect her sister and her mother after her brother die in a carbon mine.She is a very interesting character who loves her family and has all the qalities to win.
ReplyDeleteI love her character!
Gabi 8C
Gabi, great comments! I think Katniss (not Candance) is the best character too! I like your observation that she has all the qualitites to win the games. I do think that her family is her biggest motivation for survival.
ReplyDeleteGreat thoughts!
P.S It was her father who died in the coal mine explosion. She never had a brother.