Tuesday, September 27, 2011

7th Grade Stories

Questions to be answered in the story:
Who?
What?
Where?
When?
Why?
How?

Parts of a story:
Beginning (introduction)
-Setting (time, place, characters)
The Body of the story
-A problem is introduced that needs to be solved by the end of the stroy
Climax
Conlcusion

Homework:

To write a first draft of your story and post it in the comments by Sunday night at 7pm

3 comments:

  1. A lost monkey
    It’s Sunday in the morning and me, someone of my friend and my family are going to mountain to relax in the weekend. On the way to mountain we found a little monkey helpless. I took her in my arm and I caressed her. I look a little more carefully and I can see a little label that said “Sunland Circus”. I know she is little and she needs her mom. I propose to my friends to find this circus and go back the monkey. They agreed.
    We get the monkey and go to the room where we are staying. I get my laptop and taste”Sunland Circus” and I found more results. One of them said there is in Bucharest so we need to go back in Bucharest and find this circus.
    Next day we went to Bucharest. And stop to a shop to buy a map. I type again the name of the circus and I find the street where it is. I look to map and I find the street.
    In an hour we are in the front of the circus. I ask some peoples about the monkey and one of them said the caregiver is in the wardrobe. Finally we found he and he was so worried about the monkey. He quiet when he saw the monkey.
    And goal complete. We went the little monkey to her parents.

    Bianca D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BE CAREFULLY-IT'S A HORROR-COMEDY STORY

    Halloween night

    It's halloween night.It's darkest night I ever seen before.It's a cold windy.Thick fog.
    I am so scared.The pumpikns who I put on the flor with a open candle are terrifing.In the tick fog I can see something like a man but transparent.OMG!!!It's a gost!!!!And it's talking to me!!!It's dressed like a 80's man,in a red short,purple pants and a long,brown hair."Don't be scared",he sais to me.I say him I am not scarred,I want just to help him,to go over here.
    "You need to give me the soap", he sais.I said just "What???!!!". "Yap,I have not soap and you are the only from this town who can hear me".
    Don't ask me what I was do after that.I gife his the soap and I think all the night if he was real or not,because,you know,it's halloween night and all the kids are wearing halloween costumes.



    Bianca D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Bianca!

    I can't post the document I have with your edited stories but I will print them out and give them to you on Tuesday.

    I am very impressed by your work!

    -Miss. Dolan

    ReplyDelete