This week, each student has been given the following sentence. Each student will use this sentence asthe opening line in their stories. Let's see how each student develops dif ferent tales from the same beginning. Ready, Set, Write!
"It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents, except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets (for it is in London that our scene lies), rattling along the house-tops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness." - Edward George Bulwer-Lytton, Paul Clifford (1830)
The window was open and I do down the stairs and I saw that all my living room's floor was full of water and my little cat was wet.Poor of she! I go to take she in my room and to close the window,but I fall in the water.
ReplyDeleteI'm was wet like my cat.
I close the window,I take the cat and I go annoyed.
After that I'd never let the window open.
BY Gaby