Surprise
By Georgiana
We heard footsteps…
- You heard that? asked Calina frightened.
- Yes, maybe somebody or something is in this house… supposed Adriana.
- Let’s follow the sound…I’m sure that we will find someone who can help us.
- But look at this place! That “someone” I’m sure that isn’t a good, beautiful, lady that wants to help us! cried Calina.
- She’s right, agreed Adriana.
We heard again the noise…
- Girls, I’m very frightened, cried Calina.
- Me too, Calina, me too, cried Adriana.
- I’m not… it’s just a house, think, who want to scare us…
I didn’t finish my sentence because we saw a light, very strange thing.
- I’m going to see where that light came from.
- Don’t go, maybe we’ll lost you FOREVER, cried Calina and Adriana.
- You are crazy? Is just a light! Maybe someone is trying to tell us something.
- Yes, it Sais “DON`T FOLLOW ME, STAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS!”
- Yes, yes, sure…I’m going I don’t want to go home; I don’t want to stay anymore here!
- Wait, I’m coming with you, said Adriana.
- And you’ll let me here alone, I’m coming too, wait for me! screamed Calina.
We followed the light, which went throw a library.
- Now we must go throw the library! Said Adriana.
- No, silly, we must find other way.
- I know! I saw a film just like this…
- We are in a film? Asked Adriana.
- No, silly, well, in that film they searched a book that could open the library.
- So let’s search that book, said Calina.
- Hurry up, I think I heard something, said Adriana frightened.
- What? I’m trying…
- I found it!! I screamed.
But then the library moved and a hall was in front of us.
- The light is there, come on, I said.
- Ok, but I’m a little scared, said Calina.
- Me too, said Adriana.
We ran down the hall and follow that light. There were lots of cobwebs and we get throw lots of them.
- I hate these cobwebs, but where are the spiders? Said Adriana.
- I don’t know.
But in that moment lots of spiders fell and we started to scream.
- Run, run, said Calina.
- What do you think I’m doing? Said Adriana.
When we escaped from the spiders, in front of us appeared a woman. We started to scream, but then I asked.
- Excuse me, could you help us, please?
- Yes, my dear… said that woman with a high-pitched voice.
But then that old, kind woman started to transform into an ugly witch.
- Run, run, said Adriana.
- What do you think I’m doing? Said Calina.
We entered a door and there was a bed.
- We have no choice, we have to go under the bed, I said.
- Ok, let’s hid under the bed, repeat Adriana.
- Calina, Adriana, it seems to be clear. We must spend our night here, until the dawn, under this bed, hopping that we’ll came back home, like humans, not like a frogs! I whispered.
- Oh my God, I don’t want, whispered Calina.
- We must, I whispered.
- I want my mom! Whispered Adriana and started to cry.
But then, somebody opened the door.
- It’s the witch, whispered Calina.
- I want my mom! Cried Adriana.
- Me too, I whispered to Adriana.
The footsteps were near to the bed.
- Where are they? Said the witch, strange thing, the voice was like Miss Dolan’s.
- BOOO!!!!
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! We screamed.
- SURPRISE!!!
- Miss Dolan you are, we cried.
- YES.
We were surprise, but we also cried.
- Ohh, Georgiana and Adriana.
- Yes.
- I want my mom, too!
We all laughed, we went and when I got home I started to wrote this story, hope you liked it!
Is it aproblem if you change the dark background ? I cannot read anything !
ReplyDeleteHi teacher! I know, but you like my essay?
ReplyDeleteI need comments!!! please!
XOXO,
Georgiana.
Hmm... The story is coool.. but... something just isn't okay... I'M THE ONE WHO IS THE ''MUMMY'S BABY''?!! Hmm... anyway... you are lucky because I liked your essay...
ReplyDeleteAdriana
PS: I don' want my mummy right now! =))