Tim and Jim
Do you think that destiny can be changed by a second? This is a story about 2 brothers that they don’t know they exist. OK, let’s get it started. In 2009, Tim Bolt had his first concert after winning “America best Singer” and he won a contract with ITUNES. He became the top 10 singer and now he is the top 5 singer. OK, let’s go to part 2. Here’s Jim Albertson. He’s a genius at anything. He won gold medals at math, English and Latina. He hates one person: Jake Allen. He’s math teacher’s son and he can do anything. Because anyone knows about Tim and Jim, let’s go!
In a simple day, Jim was on his scooter. He was going to school, when the ice cream car hit him and he went to “Saint John” Hospital. Tim must go for a charitable visit to donate 4500$. WOW! When Tim started his trip:
-Jennifer (his manager), why we must go to a hospital? There are only sick people and I’ll get sick!
-Just go! If you go you’ll have more fans!
-This sicks!
After 2 hours and a toilet stop, he finally arrived at the hospital. Tim went to every level until:
-I’m getting sick of these!
-Don[‘t brother me!
At room 25:
-Ok, don’t get to close! Says Tim.
After 3 seconds, he saw Jim and “What the ....? He came with an idea. After 3 days, he want to take the helicopter to the hospital. After a fan chase, he arrived at it and “UP!” but he didn’t check the fuel tank. 30 minutes later, “Mayday” and he was at 10 m away. LOL. He went a while until level 4-Room 25 where Jim was awake! Tim and Jim’s speech:
-Hey! Don’t yell. Man, I am so excited! Somehow, I think where aliens.
-Thins....
-Yeah, yeah!
After a long story, they decided this:
-Hey I need a big break. Can you take my place a while?
-Sure....
-Cool!
The did this until 2013 when Jennifer observed that Tim is not him, it’s that guy (Jim) from the hospital. They did the brotherhood test and from that idea, they became TJ DOUBLE JAM!
Mihai, I like your story, it reminds me of "Jake and Blake"...but it doesn`t matter, I like it...
ReplyDeleteI wish to read more stories from you...
XOXO,
Georgiana.
Hy Mihai! I think your story it's greate . I like it! Good job!
ReplyDeleteDenisa xoxo
;)) this in "Jake and Blake";)) you can`t lie to me:P
ReplyDeletebut I liked it:)
Good job!
Ruxi :D
ReplyDelete