Sunday, October 17, 2010

Romania's Got Talent! By Calina

Romania's Got Talent
Annabelle:”Hello and welcome to “Romania's Got Talent”!I'm your host Annabelle and I'm here with our 3 finalists:Adriana,Isabelle and Mary-Kate.Hi guys,how are you?”
The girls:Fine,Anna,you?
Annabelle:Fine,thank you!And now get ready for the season finally. Isabelle,you'll be the first one..Are you nervous?
Isabelle:Yes,I am.But I'm ready to act tonight!
Annabelle:So go on and put your make-up!
After ten minutes:
Anabelle:Applause for Isabelle! She 'll be our first competitor!
Isabelle appeared dressed like “Miley Stewart” from “Hannah Montana” and acted a part of the script.
Annabelle:Yeah,you were great Belle!Let's see the jury's grades:
The jury:10,great acting!1o and 10 for great make-up and from me is a 10,congratulations!
Annabelle:Congratulations,again!Our next competitor is Mary-Kate who will sing “ABC” by The Jackson 5!
Kate appeared dressed like in the 70s and started singing. Her voice was amazing. Jury's grades were 9,10,10 and 9.5.
Anabelle:Congratulations!The last competitor is Adriana!She will sing “Can't be tamed” by Miley Cyrus. Applause!
Adriana appeared with pheonix wings and pheonix feathhe and smokie eyes make-up. She started singing and dancing like in the clip.
The jury:Our grades are 10,10,10 and 10!Congratulations!Great performance!
Annabelle:Congratulations!And now ladies and gentlemen we will find out the winner!And the winner is..........Adriana!
She started crying and jumping. Flowers started falling from the celling.
Adriana:OMG!Thank you soooooo much!I love you all!
Annabelle:Congratulations!-Anna embraced Adriana,Kate and Belle-Kate and Belle,you will be our jury in our next season with other 2 celebrities,And you Adriana,you won a contract with “Hollywood Records”!Congratulations and WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD! 
Adriana,Kate and Belle:Thank you sooo much!Good night!
Annabelle:Good night!We will wait you in our next season!Be there!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Calina! It`s a great story, I like it, it reminds me of life...if you want something you can get it...
    I`m sure that are a few mistakes but I can`t see them...
    Hope you`ll write more essays, I`m sure I`ll love them too!
    XOXO,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Calina! I like your story . It's great .
    Denisa :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calina, I think I kill you for the photo with AdrianaX(!!
    P.S.-I like your story;X!!
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your story!:-*
    And nooo... not because I'm the main character.=))

    *Adriana* :x

    ReplyDelete