HALLOWEEN NIGHT
By Denisa
The door creaked open and we went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when we saw a black cat sitting in front of us.
-Look guys ! It’s a little cat.
- Oh no!
- What is it, Carla ?
- The black cat on Halloween night means spirits are free again. And they are looking for souls to eat.
- Ha, ha, ha! Do you believe in spirits? Don’t you know that these are jokes to scare you?
- I believe in spirits . And I think we must respect them.
But Carla didn’t finished her sentence because a squeak came dawn the hall.
- Wha wha wha what was that ?
- I don’t know . I’ll go and see.
- Aren’t you scared?
- No . Or … Ok I am scared! But we must go.
- You can’t go alone . We’ll came with you.
- Ok , if you want.
We went downstairs , and when we arrived there, we saw a big pumpkin head on a bed with cobwebs .
We looked around and we saw the room was decorated for Halloween , with candles and a lot of skeletons , werewolves , witches and mummies.
- Who arranged this room? I think this house has been abandoned for years , said Meggy .
In that moment we heared a scary scream, and we saw a light in the sky. But this was not all . Behind us there was a big wardobre . And we heard footsteps , coming for somewhere.
- Girls , I am scared . But in the same time I want to see what is inside.
- Ok . We’ll open the door on three . One , two , three !
We opened the door and SURPRISE ! A ghost spoke to us :
- HELLOOOO GIRLS! What are you doing on HALLOOOWEEN NIGHT here , in our house? BOOOOOO!
- Oh no , a ghost . Ruuun !
That night we ran a lot . But we didn’t stop until we arrived home.
Nobody could tell what had happened there. But one thing is for sure. That on Halloween night, strange things happened, but noboby knows why.
I love it! I want to be my story...!
ReplyDeleteI can`t see mistakes... I think they aren`t... Good job...!
XOXO,
Georgiana.
Best blog 4ever
ReplyDelete